(1) Juxtaposition: I like making collage. One of my favorite things is size out of scale collage, the juxtaposition of two things out of scale so that one looks strangely large. Ah, if I only had the Photoshop skillz, but scissors and glue are pretty good too.
(2) Jenga: The tower game! I actually got this in our office's White Elephant gift exchange, but I love it like a regular gift. We play it now from time to time at work.
(3) Java! I drink lots of java, and produce lots of Java. Happily I get paid to do it (well, the producing part anyway). I will admit my coffee consumption habits are insane. I prefer it black, no sugar, no milk, usually with ice. No pop for me, coffee all the way.
(4) Jaga Jazzist: Some music I like to study and work by.
(5) Jyagaimo: Yeah I'm going to cheat. I don't know so many words that start with J. Whether they be mashed, boiled, roasted, crisps, chips, fries, or latkes, I am a fan of the potato. Mmmm. I like them enough to pretend they start with J.
(6) Jeans: Wear 'em every day. Yet another benefit of being a cube farmer...
(7) Jabber: Sweet chat protocol.
(8) Jet: Lets me go to the other side of the planet on a somewhat regular basis. A jet-ski would take WAY too long. Bonus - now I can fly on a jet immediately from my local airport. Not only propeller planes anymore!
(9) Jericho: Yeah, it started out cheesy, but I got drawn in and it was actually pretty good. For once, a show on American TV that seemed planned out from the beginning. Plus, it's got the end of the world with melodrama, plus nukes. Nukes! We watched this the summer the house burnt down.
(10) Japanese: My other language. Lets me cheat and squeeze potatoes onto a "J" list. Easy to read in.